Experience: 5+ years
Work Location: HYDERABAD
- Implement a uniform QA process for development team, business members and test team to follow.
- Lead the team of test engineers
- Work with team to gather requirements for the upcoming releases, integrations, enhancements etc.
- Work closely with project management team for project roadmap and deadlines
- Create test related documents such as Test Plan, Test Scenario, and Test Cases throughout the STLC.
- Develop Test scenarios, Test Scripts and Test cases based on Requirements, Detail Specification Document’s and GAP documents.
- Develop automated test cases in Java, for end to end testing and for UI testing.
- Involve in developing automation scripts
- Run defect triage meetings and prioritize defects to be fixed in next builds.
- Organize pilot groups testing and gather feedback before release of application
- Interact with client for queries resolution, reviews, status updates etc.
- Handle defect reporting and tracking.
- Involve in QA activities, analysis, internal audits.
- Conduct daily standups and weekly meetings.
- Send daily, Weekly status Reports to clients.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in designing test plans, test cases, prepared test reports and required documentation to meet quality standards of the software application.
- Experience in preparing test automation cases, reviewing test cases and executing test cases.
- Experience in performing sanity, system testing, integration testing, regression testing and end to end testing, performance testing and functional testing.
- Experience in working with product, development and system engineering teams to develop test plans, design test strategy, risk assessment and mitigation.
- Experience in creating various test automation tools in Java.
- Experience in using selenium to automate test cases.
- Experience in working REST APIs for testing Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services.
- Experience in working with defect raising, defect reporting and tracking tools
- Experience in leading the team members to understand, identify roadblocks, solution scoping and documentation needs.
- Experience in working on debugging production issues and helped developers to quickly issue hot fixes.
- Experience in using Jira for defect tracking and Confluence for collaboration.
- Involved in project walkthroughs with different stake holders.
- Involved in test planning, work allocations, reviews etc.
REGISTER HERE: https://forms.gle/PVMXqxe4852bBDsH6