Experience: 3 to 5 years
Work Location: HYDERABAD
- Review business process to gain complete understanding of current procedures, identify improvements, and document those processes.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Act as a consultant, facilitator, and in-house expert on the platforms – guiding internal and client teams to enable end users to make.
- Propose business and technical solutions using company products and those of supporting third parties and work with delivery teams and clients to effectively implement solutions.
- Provide strategic and hands-on technical expertise to clients throughout their evaluation and implementation of solutions.
- Seek out new industry & technology trends & apply this knowledge to solve business problems.
- Responsible for preparing, writing material, and conducting technical training programs.
- Provides advice & guidance to all users in the effective use of systems, products, & services available to them; demonstrates ingenuity in applying knowledge to non-standard solutions.
- Interprets technical manuals and documentation and provides instruction manuals for non-technical users; provides training in all modes of usage of systems, products, and service
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field is a plus
- Prior internship or related experience is preferred
- Ability to learn new and innovative concepts quickly and apply them to real world solutions
- Knowledge/Experience of coding concepts (writing APIs, web applications, SOAP requests, RESTful requests)
- Understanding of database concepts and structures (includes both structural and non-structural)
- Perform code reviews and mentor developers on best practices
- Proven experience in Java Development
- Translate business and UX requirements into technical requirements
- Ability to respond quickly to changing requirements
- Experience with back-end server development with modern server environments
- Ability to multitask with and understand, coordinate, facilitate and guide a variety of disciplines such as software development, system integration and testing and operations.
- Experience in performance tuning and memory management
- Experience with critical technology components with DR capabilities.
- Knowledge in Automate and simplify team development, test, deployment, and operations processes.
REGISTER HERE: https://forms.gle/PVMXqxe4852bBDsH6