Experience: 3 to 5 years
Work Location: HYDERABAD
- Design and develop high-volume, low latency application for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of development life cycle.
- Maintain and enhance existing systems.
- Consult with internal stakeholders, to translate technical concerns into business impact and provides relevant information to inform and facilitate effective decision making.
- Drive towards continuous delivery
- Act as an enabler for the team, removing obstacles from their paths
- Identifying potentials for delivery, business and process improvements.
You will have demonstrable experience in the following skills:
- Solutions development for support and modernisation of legacy applications.
- Creative focus with experience in a range of technologies and design approaches.
- Extremely quick and fast learner.
- You should have experience in following:
- Java 8, Spring(3.2.13), Spring Boot, Junit (4.11)
- HTML/CSS, XML
- Subversion, Node/NPM, Gitlab/hub
- Microservice based architecture based on Kafka, Java & Reactjs for UI, Gitlab Cloud, Docker
- Expert understanding of enterprise-class system concepts (Deployment (CI/CD), Performance, Scalability, Availability, and Security) is preferable.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to deadlines.
- And, of course, you have a positive and enthusiastic outlook with a ‘can do’ attitude.
The below adds values:
- Progress, SQL, XSLT
- Jersey/Genson, JPA/Hibernate
- Log4J, Mockito, Jetty, Findbugs
- Dojo, React, JS Hint, Jasmine,
- Subversion, Git, Jenkins, Gradle, Gulp, Nginx
- Docker, Chef, Vagrant, Ivy/Artifactory
- In-depth knowledge of the digital landscape including the latest tools and trends.
- An intense curiosity and desire to push the boundaries.
- Experience collaborating with multinational development and testing teams.
REGISTER HERE: https://forms.gle/PVMXqxe4852bBDsH6